Preventative Bloodwork Screens
- Blood parasite screen (Canine) – (4dx) – Our blood parasite screens includes tests for Heartworm and 3 tick borne illnesses including Lyme disease, Anaplasmosis, and Ehrlichia.
- Feline Combo Test – Screens for Feline Leukemia (FeLV) and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)
- Intestinal parasite screens – fecal screens that test for hookworms, roundworms and whipworms. These tests not only identify potential harmful parasites for your pet, but these can also be passed to you and your family.
- Adult Wellness – As our pets enter their adult years (5-6 years) we recommend annual wellness bloodwork to help identify early onset of illness that may not be apparent based on clinical signs or examination.
- Senior Wellness – Similar to the Adult Wellness, we recommend a more comprehensive screen for senior pets (7+ years). The Senior Wellness screen is a larger blood panel as well as a urinalysis.
Sick patient diagnostics
- Comprehensive panels including CBC (Complete Blood Count) – We run this testing panel in the early stages of diagnosis. This is a comprehensive blood panel that provides our doctors and your care team critical information in developing a treatment plan for your pet.
- We have an on-site lab for emergency situations as well as pre-anesthetic blood monitoring.
- Both of our facilities have the latest in digital X-ray capabilities to provide our doctors with the advanced imaging needed for diagnostic and treatment. In addition we also offer other diagnostics such as ECG, blood pressure, eye pressures, and skin & ear cytology